- Always show scrollbars in Safari via CSS
- Disable double-tap "zoom" option in browser on touch devices
- Ordinal Date Suffix
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc...
Lotus Formula • LotusScript
- How to stop iPhone auto-linking dates, phone numbers, or addresses
The iPhone and iPad automatically adds hyperlinks to things it thinks it knows how to handle, like linking dates to the Calendar app and phone numbers to the dialer. (Several desktop email and webmail systems do this too, especially for dates.)
- Prevent save on ENTER, but allow ENTER to call other functions
You can prevent the form from submitting, but still specify functions to execute when a user hits ENTER within a specific field or object.
- Reload the page when user clicks the browser BACK or FORWARD buttons
- Capture the search clear event on search input fields
- Construct WebDbName in LotusScript
Use this when you need to determine the web-friendly URL for the current database directly.
- Move first row of a HTML table from tBody to tHead
1. Use prependTo() to insert the thead element
2. Use append() to insert the first tr inside the thead
- Re-enable the print layout option in Chrome
I also had this problem with the latest Bootstrap v4.1.1. As a workaround, adding this css rule after Bootstrap js/css loaded.
- Set date without time via LotusScript
This tip shows you how to set the date without the time section via LotusScript. Most methods for setting a date field via LotusScript leave you with a date in this format: 13/07/2014 00:00:00 GDT The time section always seems to get set either to the current time or 00:00:00. If the date is required to be stored in the same format as it would be if chosen from the date picker on a form, the time part must be removed.
The LotusScript functions, CDat, DateNumber, DateValue, Format are no help here, nor is the notesddatetime object -- unless you do what I have done below.
- Convert 12 hour to 24 hour time values
Use the formula below in your Lotus Formula agent to convert values for specific fields.
- Bootstrap and Prototype.js Conflict
Features of Bootstrap that break:
- Collapsible components bounce disruptively due to Effects.
- Drop down menus parent disappears upon closing child.
- Tooltip trigger/parent disappear on blur.
- Popover trigger/parent disappears on blur or toggle.
- Tabs disappear on trigger and toggle.
With most of these issues, the cause is that Prototype.js applies display:none; to the parent element, making it disappear.
- Datatables header misalignment
Issue when the table header columns are not fully aligned with the table body columns using datatables.net
This can occur when the table is located within a modal window. Use either the CSS or JQuery methods below.
- @Unique in LotusScript
Lotus Formula • LotusScript
- Troubleshooting Java agent message 'Error cleaning up agent threads'
- Display attachment sizes in B, KB, MB, and GB
Format the output of @AttachmentLengths into a more useful result.
- URLQueryString for JQuery
- Basic sharing via email client
- Device height and width
- Prevent cache for URLSession
- Call function in ViewController from AppDelegate (tabbed app)
Swift • Xcode
- Call function in ViewController from AppDelegate (single view app)
Swift • Xcode
- Simple function to extract URL parameters
- Clear hashtag from address bar
- Force browser to always print the background colors, regardless of the user's settings
CSS • HTML
- How to Protect/Unprotect Multiple Worksheets At Once in Excel
If you have a workbook contains multiple protected worksheets with the same password, and now you need to unprotect them for modifying some information. Maybe, you can unprotect the sheets one by one with Unprotect Sheet in Excel, but this will waste a lot of time when there are multiple sheets need to be unprotected. Here, I will introduce you some quick ways to unprotect multiple protected sheets.
Microsoft Excel • Vba Script
- Slowly hide success and error message divs and remove the query string from the URL
When you display content based on the presence of a URL query string value. For example
"http://website.com/page.html&smsg=You saved successfully"
will display the message, fade out after X seconds (2.5 seconds below) and then remove the query string from the address bar to display just this
- Mask email addresses from web-bots via jQuery
HTML • JQuery
- Bootstrap 4 responsive tables won't take up 100% width
As soon as you apply the .table-responsive class to a table, the table shrinks horizontally and no longer takes up 100% of the width.
Bootstrap 4 • HTML